Home / AlphaTrak
Benefits of Using The AlphaTRAK System
Monitoring your diabetic pet’s blood glucose (BG) levels is an important part of managing diabetes. BG monitoring at home is not only convenient for you and your pet, it also may provide accurate results by capturing BG levels under normal, everyday conditions.
With the AlphaTRAK blood glucose monitoring system, you can monitor your pet's glucose from the comfort of your home and provide your veterinary surgeon with accurate and consistent data he or she needs to make informed treatment decisions.
- Is convenient and easy to use
- Provides accurate results in seconds
- Is specifically calibrated for dogs and cats
- Allows you to provide reliable data to your vet
- Avoids inaccurate readings as a result of testing in stressful situations
- Allows you to manage your pet’s diabetes from the comfort of your home
- Priced affordably, making at home testing easy and economical
AlphaTRAK Requires a Small Blood Sample
Testing and Getting Results is FAST with Advanced Test Strip Technology:
- Sample strip automatically turns the meter on and off for quicker testing
- Requires only 0.3 µL of blood
- Results are ready in seconds
- Angled sample area makes it easy to position test strip to the blood drop on your pet
- Sample tab is designed to break the meniscus of the blood sample for fast wicking
Sample Detection Technology in the AlphaTRAK 2 Test Strip Helps Prevent Wasted Strips
The test will automatically start when the AlphaTRAK 2 test strip detects there is an adequate amount of blood. If needed, additional blood may be added to the test strip within 60 seconds.
Whether you are new to blood glucose testing or switching from a different form of BG testing, the AlphaTRAK Starter Kit has everything you need to make BG testing at home successful.
In the AlphaTRAK Starter Kit, you will receive:
- Instructional DVD: Learn more about pet diabetes, getting a good blood sample and meter setup
- Lancing device and 30 lancets
- AlphaTRAK meter and 25 test strips
- AlphaTRAK control solution
- User’s guide
- Carrying case
- Diabetes diary
We believe all diabetic pets deserve reliable BG monitoring. Ask your vet about AlphaTRAK for your pet’s diabetes management.
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
You are leaving the country website to access another site in the group.
Regulatory constraints and medical practices vary from country to country. Consequently, the information provided on the site in which you enter may not be suitable for use in your country.